Newsletter – Sustainable Development in Action
The United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, Rio+20, was an action-oriented conference focusing on implementation of sustainable development.
This newsletter aims to highlight the work carried out by Member States, United Nations system, Major Groups and other relevant stakeholders in implementing sustainable development and leading the way to the Future We Want.
If you wish to contribute to this Newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 1, Issue 4 – April 2013
- Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals holds first session
- Launch of Sustainable Transport Action Network
- Bridging Knowledge and Capacity Gaps for Sustainability Transition: A Framework for Action
- Google+ hang out highlights Major Groups successes at Rio+20
- High-level dialogue discusses water and the post-2015 development framework
- DAS LÁGRIMAS DA LUA APAIXONADA NASCE O RIO AMAZONAS!
- EM DEFESA DOS RESTAURANTES…
- INEE REALIZA EVENTO “GERAÇÃO NA PONTA POR AUTOPRODUTORES – IMPACTOS E PERSPECTIVAS”
- MAPA RODOVIÁRIO COM CÁLCULOS: COMBUSTÍVEL, PEDÁGIO E TEMPO DA VIAGEM
- The world is spending a stunning $ 550 billion per year on fossil fuel subsidies
- Conheça o concreto ecológico e seus benefícios para o ambiente
- Violações contra liberdade de expressão aumentam no Brasil
- Seis hábitos (que você provavelmente tem) ruins para o meio ambiente